Header

Welcome to my blog, where I will journal about my adventures in life and think about what it is to live.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Inspiring Stories

I stumbled upon these two articles about mental health and college life, and I found them to be very inspiring and encouraging. They are both sort of long articles, but I thought they were very interesting a beautifully written.


This article is from a student at Yale.
Everyone's Battle: Confronting College Depression

This article is from a student at Harvard.
I Am Fine

I really loved reading both of these stories, because I see my story in them, I see my friend's stories in them, and I see that we're not alone. I love the call to more honest conversations about mental health in college settings, particularly in challenging academic environments where everyone is trying to do their best, and seem like they have everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment